We have all learned how easy it is to make Dump Cakes, right? Well making Main Courses or casseroles as Dump meals make preparing dinner easier and dinner can be done in a shorter amount of time.
This Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole is hearty, it is filling, and will put smiles on everyone’s face.
If you’re looking for an easy dump-and-bake recipe, this dump-and-bake meatball casserole is the perfect meal to make! It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made ahead of time. Plus, it’s freezer friendly for those busy weeknights!
This dump-and-bake supper is absolutely one of those meals! Italian cuisine (and pasta specifically) is always a big hit in my house. The best part of this comfort food casserole, however, is that YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BOIL THE PASTA!! Awesome, right?
- 1 Bag frozen meatballs defrosted
- 1 Jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 3 Cups of water
- 1 Box Bowtie pasta
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ C. Parmesan cheese grated
How To Make Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the meatballs, jar of sauce, water, pasta an Italian seasoning to a high sided oven-proof pot or skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes.
- Top with cheeses and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Credit: Recipes Need